Pages

WEEK 13

   

  I have done the presentation for my Defense day, my supervisor are asking me to complete my report and send the draft to him to check the report before sending the final report. In the meantime, I am still do the research for my project in order to complete the report. 

    In Chapter 3, this chapter is focus on the research methodology, the method how to operate the automatic whiteboard cleaner and to identify the suitable component to use to develop this project. This chapter will also explain the block diagram, the use of the hardware application and the flowchart for the whole program to provide informational perspectives towards gaining an understanding it and also gaining more knowledge about the hardware to be use.

    This project is focused on how to produce the project step by step until the project is complete. The hardware development is focused on the functionality and operation of the project. A technique is discussed which is to make an automatic whiteboard cleaner by using the ultrasonic and color sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com