Pages

WEEK 2

                                                                   

 Finding Supervisor


    In this week, I am looking for a supervisor for my project and I have met my supervisor. My supervisor name's is Dr. Ismail Bin Sulaiman. i have proposed the project idea which is to make Automatic Whiteboard Cleaner and my supervisor are agree with my project.

    My supervisor are asking me to do more research and read more article regarding my project. My supervisor also ask me to do a few literature review for my project so that I can improve my idea for this project.

    The purpose for my project is to design an automatic whiteboard cleaner which can reduce the user's effort and to fabricate a whiteboard cleaner which can be control automatically without physical interaction with the user. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com