Pages

WEEK 1 FYP2

 

Software designation in Arduino for each components

       Before starting doing the coding, I need to explore the Arduino IDE software because i never use the software before. I learn how to include components library into the software and realize that it is easy to use the software. 

        The language that will be use in the software is C-language. It make me learn more faster since i have the knowledge about the language that will be use.

    During week 1, I am researching about how to write code for each of my components. the components is ultrasonic sensor, colour sensor and motor driver. I need to calibrate each of the components and make sure the components are in good condition. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com