Pages

WEEK 12 FYP2

 

TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEM

In this week, when i want to test again the project prototype, the motor does not moving. I run troubleshoot for all components but all the components is functional well. I decide to change the battery and the motor start moving but slowly.

    I make decision to do more research about the components and focus more at the motor driver. What i get from the research is, the motor driver need more than 10V supply to run 2 DC motor. I try to use two pieces of 9V battery at my prototype and the motor started to move faster. This week i manage to troubleshoot the problem why my motor driver did not run at high speed, it is because the motor driver did not get enough supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com